View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farshaun

re: Welcome

First of all I would like to say Welcome to everyone that, made the transition over.... I am happy to see many old faces and new ones too

This kin will be for everyone, that want to be in an kin that will do anything for anyone.... let it be crafting and all in between but also for instances/raids

A few things you will need to know

1. Have fun and be active in kin chat. the more that talking the better we will know you.

2. Treat people the way you want to be treated, with Respect and with Dignity, in that way we can feel we are belonging and we know we are treated well (who wants to be in a kin that treats you like $^$%%%?)

3. If you need anything just ask in kin chat. it could take a while to get as not everyone is on at on at the same time.

4. If we cant help you at this point in time, can be a disappointment but remember we have things to do if we can organize a day to do it just ask again.

5. We will (on Gladden) have a kin day, just to mingle and trade items that you don't need or have excess of (you don't need to do it but one mans trash is another mans treasure)

6. I would like if we could have the AH going on all the time stuff that you may know member's want/need! (make sure you don't sell them for just profit, but get the price its worth and some extra for the greedy AH people that takes their fee out of it)

7.Whoever that reaches the magic level of 100 will be ask to choose a 2nd age weapon of your choice.

More to follow as this is a work in progress Input and feedback is encouraged....

Cam

Amafoo

re: Welcome

Amafoo(me) will alays be happy to help if i am not in pel or dailys or running. As an officer i xan add you to the big happy family that is the house of minas ithil. I used ro do a giveaway in world chat after i ran through osgiliath or did deeds in instances of all the stuff i didnt use like lefwndary items, craftstuffs, reputation, and more. So please if you need something dont be afraid to ask.

On another note i hive away a lot of essences for any lv 100 toons you may need to get outfitted and i give them on an honor system that if i help you you will be cool and help others with runs and gear. I juat ask that you also store all major, greater, and supreme teir 7bessences so that we can take care of our people before moveing onto our freinds. Ummmm that reminds me cam i will need to talk with you merk and ecad when i get a new computer avout essence storage.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The House of Minas Ithil Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum